This website (www.carport-japan.jp) is operated by Toyo Boeki Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “TOYO”)
TOYO recognizes that it is our social responsibility to properly manage and protect personal information provided through our business activities.
1. Compliance to the laws and control of Personal Information
TOYO will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the guideline of the Personal Information Protection Commission and other related laws as well as regulations, and will strive to take all appropriate measures in regard to Personal Information that we collect and receive, in order to prevent any unauthorized access to, and leakage of, such Personal Information.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
TOYO will clarify the purpose of use when acquiring Personal Information and by legitimate and fair manner.
3. Purpose of use of Personal Information
TOYO will use Personal Information solely within the scope of the following purposes, and to the extent deemed relevant to those purposes, unless individually specified or informed or announced:
- To supply or provide our products and services
- To provide information on our products and services, etc.
- For answering inquiries about our products and service information, etc.
- To carry out business transactions such as after-sales service for our products and service information, etc.
- For questionnaire surveys and monitor surveys regarding our products and service information, etc.
- For marketing activities regarding our products and service information, etc.
- Other cases where it is necessary for important notices regarding our products and services.
4. Personal Information to third parties
TOYO will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party without prior consent of the individual to whom such Personal Information relates, unless such disclosure or provision of Personal Information is permitted, required, or enforced by any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Management of Personal Information
TOYO will make every effort to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, leaking of or illegal access to personal information. TOYO appoint proper person to supervise personal information protection and establish the appropriate system to ensure the effectiveness of the security management. At the same time, TOYO will inculcate the policy on its corporate directors, officers and all employees through education.
6. Disclosure, Correction, addition, or deletion of Personal Information
TOYO duly respect the individual right, and will disclose, correct, add, or delete any of the Retained Personal Data in case the individual requests TOYO to make such disclosure after verifying the identity of Individual.
7. Update or revision
8. Contact information
For Privacy Information, and other related issues, please contact the following to use the inquiry form.
Toyo Boeki Co., Ltd.
General affairs dept.
St. Nishi-Umeda Bldg. 3-7, 5-Chome Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-pref., 553-0003, Japan